This item cannot be shipped to the following states:
Alaska, Connecticut, Indiana, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New York, South Carolina
indicates a required field.
Termidor SC ® termiticide/insecticide is 100% effective at controlling 100% of termites in three months or less - a statement no other termite control product can make. That's why since its introduction in 2000, pest management professionals have made Termidor America's leading termite control, with over 4 million structures treated. Contols ants almost immediately, too!
Treating Subterranean Termites:
This DIY subterranean termite treatment requires Termidor SC to be mixed with water and be poured into a shallow trench all the way around your foundation wall’s exterior. You will need the number of linear feet around your structure so you'll know how much Termidor SC to purchase. Each 20-oz. bottle will treat a 60 foot section of the trench.
DIY Termite Treatment Supplies and Equipment
- Measuring tape or wheel. You need to know the distance in feet around your home's foundation.
- You'll need a 5 gallon bucket, the kind they sell at Lowe's would be fine. Termidor SC is odorless and that makes it undetectable by termites, so make sure you use a clean bucket.
- Mattock (it's like a grubbing hoe) You can use the two inch axe sideimage of a mattock trenching tool to loosen hard soil and the 3 inch inch wide digging blade to trench with. This tool will come in handy for other yard and garden work.
(This video was filmed for the Australian market but the facts about Termidor remain the same)
You will be doing a lot of mixing so you may want to wear chemical resistant gloves and eye protection.
After you have measured your foundation wall all the way around. You can calculate how much Termidor SC you'll need for DIY Termite Treatment. Let's say you have 240 linear ft. Each bottle of Termidor SC will treat 60 ft. - 240 linear ft. divided by 60 = 4, so you'll need four bottles. Be sure to include footage around porches, patios and decks.
DIY Termite Treatment Procedure:
- Dig a trench 3 to 4 inches wide and 3 to 4 inches deep all the way around your structure. Leave the dirt so you can easily re-fill the trench with it after your put in the Termidor SC.
- Take your 5-gallon bucket and using an old clean milk jug put four gallons of water in the bucket. Mark the level with a magic marker. You'll be filling this bucket 24 times so you won't have to use the milk jug anymore if you mark the four gallon level. Do not fill the 5-gallon bucket (only put four gallons in it). Now you can carry it without spillage and each section of the trench will get four gallons of mixed Termidor SC.
- Using the tip and pour bottle of Termidor SC add 3.3 ounces to the four gallons of water and mix well.
- I use an old roofing shingle or something like that to dam up a 10 ft. section of the trench.
- Pour the mixture as evenly as you can in the trench and kick the dirt back in the trench with your boot.
- Do this all the way around your structure.
- If you get any Termidor on you use warm soap and water when you can to clean it up.
Termidor will not harm your grass or ornamental or any other plants.
DIY Termite Treatment OPTION: If you have a crawl space and you can crawl in there with a 5-gallon bucket in tow you should trench around each support pier and put approx. 4 gallons of finished material around each pier.
Treat Other Yard Pest with Termidor SC:
Treat these outside pests, Beetles (Asian lady, darkling), Bugs (Box-elder, pill), Centipedes, Cockroaches (Australian, Oriental, smoky brown), House crickets, Cluster flies, Millipedes, Silverfish, Black widow spiders, brown recluse, cellar spiders, hobo spiders, Brown dog ticks, Paper wasps, Yellow jackets
Termidor eliminates termites by both ingestion and contact, and is lethal to termites simply through contact with other Termidor-tainted individuals. And because Termidor is a non-repellent - undetectable to termites - the pests freely forage through treated areas, unknowingly ingesting, picking up and transferring Termidor throughout the population. It's the product's unique "Transfer Effect," allowing Termidor to achieve 100% control of termite populations at the very low rate of just 0.06% active ingredient.
In ten-plus years of concrete slab testing, as well as seven-plus years of testing on ground boards, (including USDA Forest Service testing for both) Termidor has repeatedly been 100% effective on subterranean termites (including Formosans) in all states at all labeled rates - even the most challenging situations, climates and environments. That's a perfect score on every test, a performance record no other termite control can match. Plus, Termidor is labeled for control of drywood termites, with both field and lab trials demonstrating outstanding drywood control at the 0.06% labeled rate.
The industry-changing effectiveness of Termidor has shifted the outlook of so many pest management professionals, giving them the confidence to take on termite work without fear of frequent callbacks or costly damage repair costs. Termidor users are saving a small fortune thanks to declines in retreat and labor costs, as well as overall customer retention. You simply can't find a better termite control for your business.
Important Product Information:
||Beetles (Asian lady, darkling), Bugs (Box-elder, pill), Centipedes, Cockroaches (Australian, Oriental, smoky brown), House crickets, Cluster flies, Millipedes, Silverfish, Black widow spiders, brown recluse, cellar spiders, hobo spiders, Brown dog ticks, Paper wasps, Yellow jackets,
|For Use In:
||Termidor SC is labeled for outdoor use only. Indoor use is restricted to using it for spot treatments on live termite infestations. This product cannot be applied for any other kind of pest in doors.
||Please read the label for full instructions
Each bottle contains 20 oz of Termidor SC which will make 24 gallons of finished product enough to treat a 60 linear ft. section of your foundation wall in a trench.
||Yes Termidor SC is safe to use around pets and children as long as it is used outside, in accordance with it's label. Termidor is not labeled to be sprayed directly on pets.
Non repellent, Unique transfer effect, to transfer the product throughout the coloy with out the insects detecting it
Low risk, Will protect your home or business from termites for over 10 years!
|Knock down time:
||Can take up to 90 days to eliminate the termite coloy depending on its size and number of termites. Termidor SC is not a knockdown agent
|NOT FOR SALE TO:
AK, CT, NE, NY, SC, MA, IN